Donate to Doing Good Together™
Your support creates a ripple effect of kindness
Your donations are appreciated each and every day, but we especially welcome your participation as a new Kindness Builder – with an automated monthly donation that ensures year-round support. You can even give your gift in honor or memory of a loved one (and if you'd like, we can send them notice of your gift in their name.)
Individual donors* are critical to Doing Good Together’s efforts – providing the tools families need to live generously. Your tax-deductible contribution helps provide support and information to parents who want to inspire their kids to care, strengthen their families, and make a positive difference in their communities. And that translates into a better world for all of us!
As illustrated in our 2015-16 Annual Report, we are diligent stewards of all donations, with program development accounting for more than 80% of our expenses.
Your donation to Doing Good Together™ helps fund our unique DGT™programs, website, and valuable resources for incorporating family volunteering and daily kindness into everyday life.
Become a Kindness Builder today!
When you support DGT as a sustaining donor, you ensure DGT continues to thrive. Why donate monthly?
- The mission. DGT's mission is unique and foundational -- providing tools to both families and organizations to help them grow compassionate, engaged children.
- The ripples. Our work helps address real, immediate community needs AND it creates hope by instilling the spirit of giving in a new generation.
- The people. Although we are a small nonprofit with limited resources, we are able to accomplish an enormous amount of good work because our small staff, our board and our volunteers put their hearts into their work.
- The stewardship. We are conscientious and diligent stewards of any and all donations; even the smallest contributions make an important impact.
- The convenience. We offer donation processing that allows you to set up giving on a monthly basis, hassle-free.
- The access. Kindness Builders will receive periodic updates on interesting DGT news with invitations to view special content.
*All donations are tax deductible. Doing Good Together™ has tax exempt status from the IRS under code 501 (c)(3). Be sure to indicate "one-time" or "monthly" in the Donation Schedule on the form above. All donations will be acknowledged by a "thank you" confirmation as a receipt for your records. Please contact Laurie Levi with any questions.
Other ways to support the mission of DGT™
Live your values, stay on track with your kindness habits, and enjoy exclusive membership perks – all while supporting the mission of Doing Good Together™!
For the low cost of just $24.99 per year, you can make a difference to your own family as well as impacting other families who enjoy the free resources DGT™ provides.
Are you a member of Thrivent Financial who’s eligible to direct Choice Dollars?
Choice Dollars charitable outreach funds can make a world of difference to Doing Good Together™ as we work together to empower families to raise kind and caring children. By directing Choice Dollars, eligible Thrivent members recommend where they feel Thrivent should distribute a portion of its charitable funds. Directing Choice Dollars is easy. Simply go to Thrivent.com/thriventchoice to learn more and find program terms and conditions. Or call 800-847-4836 and say “Thrivent Choice®” after the prompt.
You can designate your United Way pledge to Doing Good Together™!
Doing Good Together™ is not a United Way agency. However, as a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, Doing Good Together™ can receive donations through United Way campaigns. We are a small nonprofit, and these funds make an enormous difference for our work.
On the United Way pledge card, under Donor Choice, simply write in the DGT™ name and address:
Doing Good Together™
5141 16th Avenue South
Minneapolis, MN 55417
Review Doing Good Together™ on the GreatNonprofits website.
Millions of nonprofit clients, donors, and volunteers have shared their candid reviews of charities, nonprofits, and social enterprises.
Add your nonprofit reviews and help other donors and volunteers find a great nonprofit.