Volunteer with Your Family in Boston, Massachusetts and Surrounding Area
To ignite your family’s compassion-building activities, Doing Good Together™ offers a free local listing service featuring family-friendly Volunteer Opportunities in Boston, Massachusetts and the surrounding area, including Cambridge.
Reflection Activities now available on our listings!
Look for "Little Lessons" banners like the one below on select opportunities tailored to specific topics, such as fighting hunger, helping the elderly, or caring for animals.
Current Family Volunteer Listing:
Check out the archived listings of some of our Past Volunteer Opportunities in the metro areas of Boston and Cambridge, MA. Next, be sure to subscribe below to receive these listings in your Inbox each month.
Did you know? These listings are made possible thanks to the generous donations from families and friends of DGT™.
If you appreciate this city listing, kindly consider making a donation today!
Doing Good Together™ is looking to expand our volunteer team in Boston!
1) The DGT Boston Listing Coordinator:
- Researches nonprofits in the Boston area
- Contacts identified nonprofits, either by email and/or phone, to find out about potential family-friendly volunteer opportunities
- Identifies 4-6 different family-friendly volunteer opportunities each month
- Writes up the opportunities for the Boston monthly listing
DGT staff will help you with the steps you can take to find those opportunities, answer your questions and provide materials to help you find family-friendly volunteer opportunities in your community.
Time Commitment: Five to ten hours per month. One-year commitment preferred.
2) The DGT Boston Marketing Coordinator:
- Promotes DGT in local newspapers, magazines, and other press resources
- Finds creative and effective ways to increase the database of families who receive the Boston monthly listing
Time Commitment: Approximately five hours per month. One-year commitment preferred.