Brought to you by Doing Good Together™ and Meals on Wheels™
Doing Good Together and Metro Meals on Wheels have teamed up to offer a community-wide DGT™ Family Service Fair.
Our open house event will feature a series of fun, kid-friendly service projects focused on fighting local food insecurity and supporting senior citizens in need, including:
- Creating Forever Flowers for isolated senior citizens
- Decorating place mats to serve meals to homebound senior citizens
- Decorating lunch bags to serve meals to homebound senior citizens
- Downsizing bulk bags of rice for a local food shelf serving low-income families
- Making sandwiches to serve community members experiencing food insecurity
- Decorating take-home Kindness Conversation Starter place mats
Visitors will also learn about opportunities to stay engaged as family changemakers.
Ages: All ages are welcome and encouraged to participate. Come at any point and stay for as long or as little as your schedule allows.
Contact: Nassim, firstname.lastname@example.org