Big-Hearted Families is ready for its national debut. In the coming weeks, watch for Facebook updates, press releases, blog posts here and on other, like-minded websites, all sharing the details of Big-Hearted Families.
Today, you can check out a post over at VolunteerSpot featuring our work.
Of course, you already know the wonderful things available here. If you like what you see, now's the time to spread the word about everything Big-Hearted Families has to offer!
- Family Meeting tools to get your family talking about service and kindness;
- Project "recipes to make those first efforts as easy as possible;
- Active "comments" sections, where parents like you share what they've learned and how they have adapted projects to suit their family's style and interests;
- Kindness activities and extensive resources, making it easy to be big-hearted in everything you do as a family;
- a monthly newsletter full of ideas and inspiration; and
- Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest updates that offer new ideas daily.